14 Nov 2013

We Love: Anthropolgie

anthro1

Okay, so on a recent trip to America I kind of got obsessed with the shop, Anthropologie. The clothes, books, jewellery and home decor were just to die for. Every time I saw a shop I would hurtle in and just couldn't stop browsing and looking at everything I possibly could. I fell in love with all their home pieces, and couldn't resist purchasing some quirky bowls for the kitchen. But no fear fellow Brits they have launched a few stores here in London over the past few years and are going down a treat, so make sure you pop in to drool over everything that just seems to have an excuse to fit into your home. 

anthro2 anthro3 anthro4 anthro5 anthro6 anthro7

You can find all of the London locations over here
and if you just want to browse, then head on over online 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes