Eggs are my best friend.
They make the perfect companion for either breakfast, lunch or dinner and they have so many options, but my favourite has to be dippy eggs. I used to love having these for dinner when I was a kid and always remember turning them upside down once I had finished and telling my mum that I wasn't hungry and didn't want them. A joke I still seem to do to this day.
I love how easy they are to make as well, and I am still trying to prove to everyone that yolk is seriously the best sauce you will EVER have.
To make your super quick breakfast, lunch or dinner you will need,
- how ever many eggs you fancy off your choosing ( I normally have 2)
- 2 slices of bread (again this is obviously to your choosing)
- Place boiling water into a saucepan (with enough water to cover the eggs) this speeds up the process
- place your eggs carefully into the pan and boil for 5 minutes
- Once boiled serve in egg cups, butter your toast, cut into soldiers (obligatory) and dip away
Now I am off to make some for my lunch as looking at these photos is just too irresistible for me.