10 Dec 2012
Allium B Kitchen: Christmas Party snacks
Let me introduce you to 'Sticky sausages'. Warm, crispy and full of flavour.
With many Christmas gatherings happening over the festive season, we thought we would share one of our favourite appetizers to serve over Christmas.
We like to stick to simple, easy recipes and if you're looking to impress, and don't have time to worry about cooking, then you have come to the right place.
You will need:
1/2 pint of cider
1tbsp wholegrain mustard
4 tbsp maple syrup
24 cocktail sausages
(or adjust measurements to suit the amount)
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170 degrees
2. Place your sausages in a deep baking tray and coat the sausages in the syrup and mustard
3. Add 2/3 of the cider and place into the oven
4. Cook for an hour, and make sure you check on them half way through to shake them around and to add the remaining cider
5. Leave to cool for 10 minutes to serve warm
You won't look back. Promise.